3D Drawing Board ( Bird's-Eye-View )
- The 3D Drawing Board is best for smaller objects, such as furniture, manufacture products and household items.
- The 3D Drawing Board is the most popular and versatile board. It generates a bird's eye view of objects such as furniture, products or buildings.
- Interiors of buildings can be generated, but the roof needs to be removed to see inside. This can be helpful to see how several rooms may relate to each other.
- This Board is mainly used by Hobbyists, Cabinet makers, Furniture designers, Students,Woodworkers, Industrial Designers.
Archi Drawing Board ( Eye Level View )
- The Archi Drawing Board's specialty is interiors and exteriors of buildings. It is not suitable for drawing smaller objects such as furniture or products.
- Use of the Archi Drawing Board is restricted to drawing objects that are bigger than us, but it does this better than the Bird's-Eye-View Board is able to.
- If you draw an interior of a building with the Eye-Level Perspective Board, it looks like you are inside the room. This view is more realistic than the bird's eye view that the Bird's-Eye-View Board can provide.
- This Perspective Board is mainly used by: Architects, Interior designers, Building designers, Kitchen designers, Bathroom designers, Landscape designers, Builders.