NSW OHS (Occupational Health & Safety) Workshop unfortunately is NO LONGER conducted in Sydney.
We do however offer an OHS On Line course, CLICK HERE.
This Course is applicable and valid Australia Wide.
OHS (Occupational Health and Safety) Construction Induction training provides an awareness and understanding of:
Familiarising you with current legislation including the rights and responsibilities under OHS law.
- Identifying, assessing and controlling common workplace hazards and risks in the construction industry.
- Basic risk management principles.
- The standard of behaviour expected of workers on construction sites.
- Your rights should an issue arise.
- Handling emergencies and injury management.
- Your OH&S responsibilities whilst working on site.
Looking for a job working on a building or construction site in New South Wales? Planning to undertake an Owner Builder Course in NSW ? You will need this qualification and certification.