- 3 full days of Workshop ( Thursday, Friday and Saturday) lunch and morning teas.
- A set of 3 Manuals :
You will receive a comprehensive set of renovation manuals covering the 8 steps of the renovation process at the Workshop. The 3 Manuals contain almost 1,000 pages and include numerous checklists, templates, scripts, reports and a detailed copy of all PowerPoint slides presented at the Live 3 Day Workshop.
- DVD copy of a 3 Day Workshop:
You will also receive a DVD of a Live 3 Day Workshop. This will enables you to refresh your knowledge at any time as you move through the step-by-step process in your renovation projects.
- Property Due Diligence System:
You will receive an exact replica of the Property Due Diligence system used by the course facilitator experts in suburb and property values. These details are only disclosed to students attending the Live 3 Day Workshop.
- Renovation Feasibility Software (RFS):
This financial feasibility software, is an easy to use program personally used and created by the course presenter, which automatically calculates your total costs and anticipated profit margin in your renovation projects. It contains almost 3,000 line items, it is to be updated weekly as you move through your project to ensure you stay on budget and minimise cost blowouts.
- Legal Contracts Discs:
This CD contains the following renovation and property development legal agreements:
- Heads of Agreement;
- Early Access Agreement;
- Joint Venture Agreement;
- Options Contract.
These Contracts have been prepared by a specialist property lawyer andare suitable for use in all states of Australia. Please note, as property projects differ fromdeal to deal, it is therefore always recommended that you seek independentlegal advice before executing any legal Contract. These Contracts are valued at $22,000.
- Checklists and Templates Disc:
This CD contains more than 100 checklists and templates across the 8 steps of the renovation process. All these templates are designed to help you stay on track, maximise productivity and be seriously organised on site in your renovation projects. Most checklists and templates available in PDF and Microsoft Word editable formats.
- Property Due Diligence Checklists;
- Suburb Due Diligence Checklists;
- Construction Certificate Templates;
- Project Management Checklists;
- Construction Project Plans;
- Scope of Work Templates for most trades
- and many more.
- 12 months post workshop support:
To Course Provider is committed to ensure you implement what you have learnt and provide the following post Workshop support:
- All graduates receive 12 months post workshop support via email, phone or Skype assistance in order to help you through your first 1 or 2 projects.
- Graduates also receive personal phone calls from the Provider's RFP's Graduate Support Managersand weekly video clips or email updates.
Course Dates and Venues for 2014 are now available. Seats are limited. Submit the Expression of Interest form form to book yourself into the 3 Day Workshop on Renovating Homes for Profit.